Zim's Max Crack Creme with Hydrocortisone
Zim's Max Crack Creme with Hydrocortisone combines Arnica & Organic Aloe with Hydrocortisone to temporarily relieve itching and rashes associated with minor skin irritations such as:
- Poison Ivy
- Poison Oak
- Insect Bites
Other uses of this product should be discussed with your doctor.
Temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations and rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak, sumac, insect bites, detergents, jewelry, cosmetics, soaps, seborrheic, and dermatitis. Other uses of this product should be used only under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
Adults and Children 2 years of age and older, for itching of Skin Irritation and Rashes:
- Apply to affected area no more than 2 to 3 times daily
- Children under 2 years, ask a doctor
- When using this product, avoid contact with the eyes
- Do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
- Do not put directly into the rectum by using fingers by or any mechanical device or applicator
- Store at 20-25 degrees C / 68-77 degrees F
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days clear up and occur again within a few days
- Do not begin use of any hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor
• Hydrocortisone 1% (Purpose: Anti-Itch)
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, SD Alcohol 3-C, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isocetyl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pimenta Acris (Bay) Leaf Oil, Isostearyl Palmitate, Cetyl Palmitate, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Carbomer, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteth-20, PEG-100 Stearate, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynl Butylcarbamate.