Zim's Max Arnice Gel
Zim's Max Arnice Gel uses menthol for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backaches, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains. Its natural formula includes Arnica and Aloe along with other inactive ingredients.
Adults 12 years and older:
- Apply, gently massage painful joints and muscles
- Repeat as needed no more than 4 times a day
- Wash hands after each use with cold water
Store in a cool, dry area. Close cap tight. Do not use if seal is broken.
- Use only as directed
- For external use only
- If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of product and consult a physician
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
- If Pregnant or Breastfeeding, ask a physician before use
- Do not use with other topical products
- Do not use on open wounds
- Keep away from excessive heat or open flame
- Keep away from children
- If swallowed, seek professional help and contact Poison Control immediately
• Natural Menthol USP 2% (Purpose: Topical Analgesic)
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol Denatured, Aloe Vera, Arnica Extract, Carbomer, Glycerine, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Water.