Zim's Max Aloe Acemannan Gel
Zim's Max Aloe Acemannan Gel with aloe vera, used as a protectant for minor cuts, scrapes, abrasions and burns. This product contains Acemannan, nature's purest form of Aloe Vera.
Buy One Get One Free!
Temporarily protects minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. Other uses of this product should only be under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- Clean hands
- Clean site
- Apply product
- May be covered with gauze
- Can be used 2 to 3 times a day
- Store at 20-25 degrees C / 68-77 degrees F
Warnings: For external use only.
Do not use on:
- Deep puncture wounds.
- Serious burns
- Animal bites
- Consult a doctor for the treatment of diaper rash
When using this product, avoid contact with the eyes.
Stop use and ask doctor if:
- Condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- Clears up and occurs again within a few days
- Under 2 years of age
- You are pregnant and/or breast feeding
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Allantoin 0.55% (Purpose: Skin Protectant)
Inactive Ingredients: Acemannan, Arnica, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Trisapropylamine.