Zim's Advanced Hydrocortisone Spray
Zim's Advanced Hydrocortisone Spray with Organic Aloe is specially formulated for use on dry, cracked skin, rashes, redness, and insect bites.
Temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, and rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak, sumac, insect bites, detergents, jewelry, cosmetics, soaps, seborrheic, and dermatitis. This product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
For Itching of Skin Irritation and Rashes (Adults 2 Years of Age and Older):
- Apply to affected area not more than 2 to 3 times daily.
- For children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- For external use only.
- When using this product, avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do no use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor.
- Do not put directly into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store use and ask doctor if:
- Condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days, clear up and occur again within a few days
- Do not begin use of any hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor
• Hyrocortisone 1% (Purpose: Anti-Itch)
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, SD Alcohol 3-C, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isocetyl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pimenta Acris (Bay) Leaf Oil, Isostearyl Palmitate, Cetyl Palmitate, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Carbomer, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteth-20, PEG-100 Stearate, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.