Zim's Max-Freeze for Feet Continuous Spray
Zim's Max Freeze Spray for Feet: Ankle, Arch & Heel. This cool, soothing spray may provide temporary relief for minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- Uncomfortable shoes
- Standing or Walking
- Sore heels
- Ankle Pain
Greaseless, vanishing scent formula. Organic ilex & aloe, arnica, vitamin e and tea tree oil.
Uses: For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backaches, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.
Adults 12 years and older:
- Spray evenly over painful muscles and joints.
- No need to rub. Leave sprayed area to dry.
- Repeat as necessary, no more than 4 times a day.
- Do not spray near face. Spray in hands to apply on or near face.
- Store in cool dry area.
- Use only as directed
- For external use only
- If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of product and consult a physician
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
- If Pregnant or Breastfeeding, ask a physician before use
- Do not use with other topical products
- Do not use with heating devices
- Do not use on open wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Keep away from excessive heat or open flame
- Keep away from children
- If swallowed, seek professional help and contact Poison Control immediately
- Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate.
- Do not store above 120°F (48°C)
• Natural Menthol USP 3.7% (Purpose: Topical Analgesic)
Inactive Ingredients: *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, *Arnica Montana Extract, Camphor, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, *Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Tea Tree Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Water.
* Asterisk before an ingredient indicates certified organic.