Features Capsaicin! Note: Zim's Maximum-Heat must be shipped UPS Ground.
May effectively help relieve pain from:
- Sore Muscles & Muscle Sprains
- Back, Shoulder, Neck Pain
- Painful Ankle, Knee, Hip & Elbow Joints
- Muscular Strains
Directions: For adults 18 years and older. Ask a doctor for children under 18 years. First time users should test on a small area first. Apply to painful muscles and/or joints and gently massage area as needed. Do not apply more than 4 times in one day. Wash hands after each use with soap and cool water. Note: if treating hands, wait 30 minutes after applying to wash hands.
Warnings: Use only as directed.
- For external use only
- If condition worsens or symptoms persist more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, if redness is present or irritation develops, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- Pregnancy - Breast Feeding Warning: Ask a physician before use
- Do not bandage
- Do not use with other topical products
- Do not use with heating devices
- Do not use on open wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Keep away from excessive heat or open flame
- Keep out of reach of children
- In case of accidental ingestion: Seek professional help and contact Poison Control immediately.
- Capsaicin 0.03% (Purpose: Topical Analgesic)
Inactive Ingredients: *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, *Arnica Montana Extract, Camphor, Carbomer, *Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Menthol, Methylparaben, Tea Tree Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Triethanolamine, Water.
* Indicates certified organic.
Most people using Zim's Maximum-Heat (ZMH) do not have serious side-effects. Some side-effects may include a mild burning sensation that can last for several hours or days, especially after your first use of a capsaicin topical product. Warmth, stinging, or burning on the application site may occur and continue for 2-4 weeks with regular use. Seek immediate medical attention if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/throat/tongue), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.
Before using ZMH, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to hot peppers (from the Capsicum family) or to lidocaine or other local anesthetics; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which may cause allergic reactions or other problems. Therefore, before using this product, tell you doctor or pharmacist if you use any of the following product: other pain medications. Do not start, stop, or change the dosage of any medicine before checking with your doctor or pharmacist first. If you have injured/irritated skin in the area you are/will be using this product, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
This product should be used only when clearly needed. Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor. It is not known if this product passes into breast milk. Consult your doctor before feeding.
The above information does not list all interactions and/or side effects. Keep a list of all your medications with you, and share the list with your doctor and pharmacist. If you notice other side effects not listed, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
May be harmful if swallowed. U.S. residents may call the U.S. National Poison Hotline at 1-800-222-1222. Canada residents may call Provincial Poison Control Center.