Note: Orders containing Zim's Max-Freeze must be shipped UPS Ground.
Now Paraben & Sulfate Free!
May effectively help relieve pain from:
- Sore Muscles & Muscle Sprains
- Back, Shoulder, Neck Pain
- Painful Ankle, Knee, Hip & Elbow Joints
- Muscular Strains
Usage & Ingredients
Directions: For adults and children 12 years and older. Apply and gently massage painful joints and/or muscles. Repeat as needed no more than 4 times a day. Wash hands after each use with cold water.
Warnings: Use only as directed.
- For external use only
- If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- Pregnancy - Breast Feeding Warning: Ask a physician before use
- Do not use with other topical products
- Do not use with heating devices
- Do not use on open wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Keep away from excessive heat or open flame
- Keep out of reach of children
- In case of accidental ingestion: Seek professional help and contact Poison Control Immediately.
- Menthol 3.7% (Purpose: Topical Analgesic)
Inactive Ingredients: *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, *Arnica Montana Extract, Camphor, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, *Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Tea Tree Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Water.
* Indicates certified organic.
Find Similar Products by Category
Best ever for relief of my sore joints and muscles.
Posted by Unknown on 19th Feb 2013
This is the only product I have found that will help relieve my joint pains and sores muscles.
It was recommended to me at physical therapy. I have had problems finding it in the stores here so I starting ordering it from your web site. I get quick delivery.
The Absolute Best
Posted by Unknown on 10th Jan 2013
I've tried other pain relief gels. While they all work great, the natural ingredients that only MaxFreeze contains is what set it apart from the rest. Not only did it help relief back pain and enable me to work where I can't afford to miss a day of work, it lasted longer and it helped my discomfort after use much faster than the other gels. I have chemic lower back pain and this is my answer with ibuprofen. I was a bit skeptic of some gel you run on and poof be gone pain, this stuff blew my mind away!!!
Posted by Shyam on 7th Dec 2012
Love this product an it really helps I was surprise it did.
A great temporary Pain relief
Posted by Joe Lissak on 25th Jun 2012
Both my wife & I have tried many pain relief products and find Max-Freeze works the best. It is not a cure but sure makes it better with no side effects that we have experienced. The ingredients are all natural. Thqnk you Zim's.