Max-Freeze for Feet Continuous Spray
Arnica Zim's Max and Zim's Maximum Heat
MUST BE SHIPPED UPS GROUND.
This cool, soothing spray may provide temporary relief for minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- Uncomfortable shoes
- Standing or Walking
- Sore heels
- Ankle Pain
Usage & Ingredients
Uses: For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backaches, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.
Adults 12 years and older:
- Spray evenly over painful muscles and joints.
- No need to rub. Leave sprayed area to dry.
- Repeat as necessary, no more than 4 times a day.
- Do not spray near face. Spray in hands to apply on or near face.
- Store in cool dry area.
- Use only as directed
- For external use only
- If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of product and consult a physician
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
- If Pregnant or Breastfeeding, ask a physician before use
- Do not use with other topical products
- Do not use with heating devices
- Do not use on open wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Keep away from excessive heat or open flame
- Keep away from children
- If swallowed, seek professional help and contact Poison Control immediately
- Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate.
- Do not store above 120°F (48°C)
• Natural Menthol USP 3.7% (Purpose: Topical Analgesic)
Inactive Ingredients: *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, *Arnica Montana Extract, Camphor, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, *Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Tea Tree Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Water.
* Asterisk before an ingredient indicates certified organic.